* This option should only be used by actively enrolled Graduate Students. Student IDs will be checked at check-in.
IMPORTANT 2023 Registration Details
The conference is ITAR Restricted. U.S. Citizenship or U.S. Permanent Resident/Green Card Holder Verification is Required of all Attendees and Militarily Critical Technical Data Agreement Certification Form DD2345 is required of Non-Government Attendees.
The Conference Registration includes attendance to (4) four days of Concurrent Sessions, two (2) days of ITAR Restricted Expos and Networking Socials, and access to our Conference App.
NEW FEATURE THIS YEAR
Introducing Lunch N' Learns!
The Composites, Materials, & Structures (CMS) Conference is offering Lunch ‘N Learn sessions this year to promote workforce development and knowledge building regarding materials for extreme environments. The daily sessions will be presented by subject matter experts across a variety of important topics including material fundamentals, testing and evaluation, and key historical programs and lessons learned. These learning sessions are targeted to help young engineers/scientists and anyone else wanting to improve their knowledge gain new insights into these important topics and enhance the overall participant experience during the conference. Lunch will be included as part of the registration for these sessions.
Each session will be approx. 1 hr long during attendee lunch.
This is an OPTIONAL opportunity.
Sessions are an additional $85/day.
There is a 50 person limit per session.
Sign up for sessions during registration.
|23 Jan||High Temp Materials/TPS||CMC's||Beth Opila||Univ. of Virginia|
|24 Jan||Historical Programs &
|Integrated High Payoff Rocket
Propulsion Technology (IHRPT)
|25 Jan||Testing||Hypersonic Ground Testing||Gerald Russell||RTCS, LLC|
|Materials Testing||Jack Spain/Jacques Cuneo||Kratos-SRE|
The following ITAR Certification requirements are mandatory for ALL Attendees and Exhibitors. Non-Government Attendees MUST have all (3) three documents. Graduate students will also be required to show Student ID or will be charged full price.
1. Proof of U.S. Citizenship, US Permanent Resident / Green Card must be presented and verified at registration check-in (Required for ALL Attendees). Please provide ONE of the valid documents:
- Current U.S. Passport, or Passport Card
- Copy of U.S. Birth Certificate and a personal identification with photo
- US Permanent Resident / Green Card
- Government ONLY Valid CAC Card (White Only / See Image Below)
2. DD2345 Certification Form (Required for Non-Government Attendees) Can be submitted online during registration or at onsite check-in.
- JCP Guidance for Certification Guidance for Conference / Event Use - Click here to download
- DD2345 Certification Form is required for all non-government attendees. For more information on Certification click here.
3. Company Issued Employee Verification Letter (Required for Non-Government Attendees) Can be submitted online during registration or at onsite check-in.
- Template Letter - Employment Verification Letter for Non-Government Attendees - click here to download template.
- Instructions for Employment Verification Letter for Non-Government Attendees - click here to download instructions.